Friday, November 14, 2008

Class #4 Materials

First of all, because of family issues our class this week will end at 11am instead of 12pm. I'll make this hour up on our last class. Since our time is shorter, I will come to class at 8:45am and begin recording those students that didn't record their "This I Belive" video last week. If that is you, try to come a few minutes early, or right on time.
Because of the Matilda group's presentation, we don't have a lot of materials this time, just listening from the BBC's "6 Minute English."
BBC 6 Minute English- Wisdom
mp3 download


If there is any extra time, we play PIT. (See below for rules of the game.)
Rules for the game of PIT
Get your own at Scribd or explore others: Hobby tervort ADAM

1 comment:

  1. I'm Vivian
    below is my blog
    http://fly740903.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete